December 2021 Wine Club Release
Here are the wines selected for this wine club release.
Don't worry, we are not shipping all these wines to you. You will receive your normal allocation of three of these wines as you have previously directed.
Click on the wine, cheese, recipe or spice for more information about that individual item.
White Wines of December 2021
Frolic Viognier 2020
- RECIPE: Thai Peanut Shrimp
- SPICE: Shichimi Togarashi
- CHEESE: Skyhill Plain Chèvre
Caress Cuvée Blanc 2020
- RECIPE: Caramelized Apple Tarte Tatin
- SPICE: Apple Pie Spice
- CHEESE: Ossau-Iraty
Joy Sauvignon Blanc 2020
- RECIPE: Blue Crab and Apple Salad
- SPICE: Fennel Pollen
- CHEESE: Bellwether Farms-Pepato
Red Wines of December 2021
Indulge Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- RECIPE: Coffee Chocolate Caramel Bars
- SPICE: Spice Dust
- CHEESE: Saint Agur
Entice Cuvée 2018
- RECIPE: Lemon-Pepper Pork Chop with Spinach + Cranberry Salad
- SPICE: Lemon Pepper Native Seasoning
- CHEESE: Pecorino Piacentinu Allo Zafferano
Clarissa Vin Rouge 2017
- RECIPE: Chicken + Mushroom Soup
- CHEESE: Cabot Clothbound Cheddar
Bills Cellar Wine of December 2021
Interlude Mélange 2014 Our Bill's Cellar Members are exclusively receiving a Library bottle of the 2014 Interlude Mélange a Left Bank style red wine blend created from our California vineyards inspired by the Pauillac wines of Château Latour.
The blend varies according to the character of each vintage, however, Cabernet Sauvignon always predominates to give Interlude its rich tannin, its wealth of aroma and flavor, while Merlot, an inseparable companion, brings suppleness, roundness and exceptional length.
LEARN ABOUT PRIVATE VIRTUAL TASTINGS WITH BILL