Enjoy wine country at home - just click through this four-step virtual tasting roadmap
- Review our virtual tasting flights
- Choose whichever flight you like
- Our concierge will contact you to arrange a suitable date/time
- Order one flight for every two to four people tasting at each location
- One regular 750ml bottle of each wine in the tasting of your choice
- A selection of our Gourmet Jams, Mustard and Salts
- Cheddar Cheese samples
- Wine tasting guide sheets.
- Shipping and tax are additional, where applicable
- We send their tasting flight direct via UPS
- You all will be able to see and speak to each other
- The tasting will take approximately one hour
- We invite plenty of questions
- We will connect with you via Zoom - you don't need any apps or downloads
- All you need is a PC with camera and speakers and a reliable internet connection
Jenny's Tip: - A virtual wine tasting hosted via Zoom can make a great group activity. The attendees can join from anywhere, meaning you don’t all have to be physically together in the same space.
Frequently Asked Questions
For example we could have a four friends at home in Boston, a couple in Miami a couple in Dallas and a several people in their office in Denver, all fully participating in the tasting.
We provide one tasting flight for each location and normal 750ml wine bottle holds five glasses of wine.
If you intend to have six people or more at one location you may need to order two tasting flights for that location.
Jenny's Tip: - If you’re thinking of gifting a virtual wine tasting to someone else, you can easily do so, whether it’s for a friend or loved one, or something for the two of you to enjoy together.