reservation . . . a place held for your exclusive use . . .
At the time you make your reservations we bill your credit card for the event, plus applicable taxes and charges and your reservations are confirmed via email.
Our events are often booked out months in advance so a late cancellation means we cannot easily find substitute guests.
You may cancel a reservation at any time however please keep in mind that the number of attendees permitted at any event is always limited, since our culinary team caters to each event individually.
Meanwhile, we have already done our part. The food is prepared, the wine is opened and the chefs and servers are ready to greet you so obviously cancellations and late reservation changes are subject to fees.
Cancellation Time WindowsWe understand that conflicts can happen so we provide a reasonable time window prior to the reservation time where changes or cancellations may be made without fees or with reduced fees.
- Tasting Room:
- Groups of less than 8 = more than 48 hours
- Groups of 8 or more = more than 7 days
- Winemaker Lunch Tasting = more than 7 days
- Epicurean Dinner = more than 7 days
- Pickup Party Events = more than 48 hours
- Wine Day Lunches = more than 48 hours
- Vineyard Events - Pig Roast & Lobster Feast = more than 30 days
- Private or Corporate Events = more than 15 days to receive 50% credit on account
- Helicopter Tastings = more than 72 hours + $50 flight plan cancellation fee.
- Odyssey Trip Cancellation Fees are based on notice time from travel date:
- More than three months from travel date = 100% Refund of trip price.
- Within three months of travel date = forfeit one-third of trip price.
- Within two months of travel date = forfeit two-thirds of trip price.
- Within one month of travel date = forfeit all of trip price.
GeneralCancellations made inside the time window forfeit all payments made. If traveling to one of our events we suggest you consider travel insurance in case you are unable to attend when the time comes.
Pickup Party RSVPs who fail to attend are billed a per person "event no-show fee."
With regard to cancellations of tastings, parties, dinners, trips or any other event we retain the right to decide what should be appropriate to any particular situation. We may cancel an event at any time without liability, in which case we will notify you via email and a 100% credit will be applied to your account.
All credits are on-account only, good for one-year from original event date.