Reservation: a place held for your exclusive use
Sometimes you just have to cancel your plans
Reservations are required for our events such as wine tastings, parties and dinners, helicopter tours and trips.
At the time you make your reservations we bill your credit card for the event, plus applicable taxes and charges and your reservations are confirmed via email.
You may cancel a reservation at any time however, the number of attendees permitted at an event is always limited since our culinary team caters to each event individually.
Our events are often booked out months in advance so a late cancellation means we cannot easily find substitute guests.
Meanwhile, the food is prepared, the wine is opened and the chefs and servers are ready to greet you so obviously cancellations and late reservation changes are subject to fees.
We provide a reasonable time window prior to the reservation time where changes or cancellations may be made without fees or with reduced fees.
Reservation Change Time Windows
- Tasting Room > more than 48 hours
- Epicurean Dinner > more than 14 days
- Pickup Party Events > more than 7 days
- Wine Day Lunches > more than 7 days
- Vineyard Events - Pig Roast & Lobster Feast > more than 30 days
- Private or Corporate Events > more than 15 days to receive 50% credit on account
- Odyssey Trips - Full credit, less $2,000 rebooking fee, only if replacements found
- Helicopter Tastings > more than 48 hours + $50 flight plan cancellation fee.
GeneralCancellations made inside the time window forfeit all payments made. Pickup Party RSVPs who fail to attend are billed a per person "event no-show fee." All credits are on-account only, good for one-year from original event date.
With regard to cancellations of tastings, parties, dinners, trips or any other event we retain the right to decide what should be appropriate to any particular situation. We may cancel an event at any time without liability, in which case we will notify you via email and a 100% credit will be applied to your account.