Reserve Wines + Lunch at Estate + Winemaker
A private, one-on-one lunch experience with the wine-maker at the estate ranch for two to eight guest tasting a selection of our exquisite Bordeaux First Growth style wines each paired with a course created by our winery chefs.
The tasting is fun and informative with exceptional wines and plenty of palate pleasing food and wine pairings created by our winery chef. This is an over-the-top experience designed for lovers and collectors of fine wine.
Our winemaker will join you for lunch and answer all your questions on wine, the philosophy of terroir, winemaking, aging wine and pairing wines with foods. No one knows wines like their creator and he will make this a fun and educational experience.
Reserve a Tasting On-Line
- Click on "Add to Cart" and make quantity equal the number of attendees.
- Use "Leave Comment" option to advise preferred date of lunch tasting.
Reserve a Tasting via Concierge
- Tasting fee: $190 per guest, minimum two guests, includes lunch.
- Tastings available by appointment at 12 noon.
- Reservations are absolutely required.
- Arrive in style, leave in safety - book our limo for this tasting.
- All tastings are seated and include wine and food service
- Be sure to advise your server of any allergies or food preferences
- Allow about two hours for your tasting
- Reservations are cancelled for guests over 30 minutes late
- Please do not bring any outside food or drink
- Tasting fees are non-refundable
- Unfortunately we cannot safely cater for children or pets at the ranch