Reserve Wines & Winemaker Lunch at Estate Ranch
A private, one-on-one experience with the wine-maker accommodating up to 8 guests and lasting just over 2 hours held at the Estate Ranch Barn.
Never open to the public, visits to the Estate Vineyards are usually reserved for special wine club members. The "Barn" is a circa 1885 first-growth redwood barn that has been totally renovated as the winemaker's private office and blending facility.
Now you can glimpse into this historic lifestyle surrounded by vineyards, olive trees and the family compound.
The tasting is fun and informative with exceptional wines and plenty of palate pleasing food and wine pairings created by our winery chef. This is an exceptional, over-the-top experience designed for lovers and collectors of fine wine.
Reserve a Tasting
- Tasting fee: $175 per guest - minimum two guests.
- Existing Wine Club Members receive their club discount on tasting fees.
- Tastings are available strictly by prior appointment
- Reservations are required - call: 707-433-1500
- To reserve a tasting via email Email us . . .
- For groups larger than eight or any questions call 707-433-1500 or Email us . . .
- Tastings are seated and include wine and food service
- Be sure to advise your server of any allergies or food preferences
- Allow about 2 hours for your tasting
- We request that cell phones be disabled during this tasting, except for photos
- Reservations are automatically cancelled for guests over 30 minutes late
- Guests who show signs of intoxication will be served coffee and water
- Please do not bring any outside food or drink
- Tasting fees are non-refundable
- To visit us in a group of more than eight please contact our concierge