Malaysian Lamb Satay
These small lamb kebabs are slightly sweet due to the coconut milk. Perfect with a salad and plenty of peanut sauce.
- Lamb cubes · 3/4 pound
- Herbie's Cumin Seed - (ground) · 1 teaspoon
- Herbie's Turmeric, Madras (ground) · 1 teaspoon
- Herbie's Fennel Seed (ground) · 1 tablespoon
- Herbie's Jaggery · 1 tablespoon
- Coconut Milk · 4 tablespoons
- Williamson Wines Sicilian Salt · 1 teaspoon
- Herbie's Lemon Myrtle Leaves (ground) · 1 tablespoon
Using a mortar and pestle or a coffee grinder grind the fennel, cumin, turmeric, lemon myrtle leaves, Jaggery and Sicilian salt until you have basically a powder.
In a bowl, combine all ingredients with the Coconut milk.
Marinate the meat and let stand one hour.
Skewer the cubes of meat and grill.
Serve with Satay Peanut Sauce