Ginger, Pea, & Lemon Egg Drop Soup
- 6 cups Chicken Stock ·
- Ginger, minced · 2 tablespoons
- Meyer Lemon, zested and juiced · 2
- Soy Sauce · 2 tablespoons
- Eggs, lightly beaten · 4
- Frozen Peas, thawed · 2 pounds
- Fresh mint chiffonade · 2 tablespoons
- Furikake Seasoning to garnish ·
Add 6 cups chicken stock to a saucepot, and bring to a simmer.
Add ginger and soy sauce, and lemon zest.
Add the eggs in a slow, steady stream, swirling liquid gently with a fork to create strands. Turn off the heat. Stir in lemon juice and then peas and fresh mint. Season with more soy sauce if needed and garnish with the Furikake seasoning.