Balsamic Garlic Pork Tenderloin
Balsamic Garlic Pork Tenderloin that just melts in your mouth! This slow cooker balsamic pork tenderloin recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights or even special occasions when you just don't have time to cook for hours!
- boneless pork tenderloin · 3 pounds
- chicken or vegetable broth · 1 cup
- balsamic vinegar · 1/2 cup
- Worcestershire sauce · 1 tablespoon
- soy sauce · 1 tablespoon
- honey · 1 tablespoon
- Herbie's Korean Red Pepper Flakes · 1/2 teaspoon
- cloves garlic, chopped · 2
- Herbie's Garlic Flakes (or 2 cloves garlic, chopped) · 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic Garlic Herb Jam · 1 teaspoon
Place pork tenderloin into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over pork and set the timer for your slow cooker. (6-8 hours on Low)
Once you’ve cooked your balsamic pork tenderloins, they will literally being falling apart tender. Then remove the tenderloin from slow cooker into a serving dish using tongs and a slotted spoon.
Once you remove your pork tenderloins, you can spoon over some of the balsamic juice that has cooked with the pork or you can pour it into a saucepan and cook it until it has reduced by half for a thicker glaze.
Break the tenderloin apart lightly with two forks and then ladle the juice over the pork tenderloin.
Allow guests to serve themselves to make a lettuce wrap or corn tortillas or pita bread with whatever you like, perhaps chopped tomato, onion and avocado or pickled vegetables. For a white wine try our Frolic Viognier or for a red try Heritage Shiraz.