Rhône Wine Tasting
Try a collection of our beautiful California Rhône style wines with our chef's food pairings.
In France the Rhône is divided into two sub-regions. Northern Rhône produces red wines from Syrah, Roussane and Viognier grapes while the Southern Rhône produces an array of red, white and rosé wines, such as Grenache and Mourvèdre often blended as Châteauneuf-du-Pape style wines. These are referred to in Australia as GSM wines. (Grenache-Shiraz-Mourvèdre)
This tasting allows you the opportunity to experience two white and four red wines of our Rhône style, selected by us from the following list, each paired with appetizer size food plates prepared by our winery chef.
Rhône Style Wines
- Relish Roussanne
- Frolic Viognier
- Caress Cuvée Blanc
- Embrace Grenache
- Heritage Shiraz (Syrah)
- Harmony Shiraz (Syrah)
- Enchant Trinity (GSM)
- Elate Grange Cuvée
Click on any wine name to read more about the wines . . .
Reserve a Tasting
- Tasting fee: $65 per guest.
- Wine Club Members receive their club discount on tasting fees.
- Tastings are available every day at 12 noon, 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm by appointment
- Reservations are required - call: 707-433-1500
- To reserve a tasting via email Email us . . .
- For groups larger than eight or any questions call or Email us . . .
- Location: 18 Matheson Street, Healdsburg CA 95448 directions . . .
- All tastings are seated and include wine and food service
- Be sure to advise your server of any allergies or food preferences
- Allow about 90 minutes for your tasting
- Reservations are cancelled for guests over 30 minutes late
- Please do not bring any outside food or drink
- Tasting fees are non-refundable
- To visit us in a group of more than eight please contact our concierge