Estate Lunch Meritage Bordeaux
A private, one-on-one lunch experience with the wine-maker at the estate ranch for two to eight guest tasting our California Meritage Bordeaux style wines each paired with a course created by our winery chefs.
Our Meritage Bordeaux Style Wines
- Entice Cuvée
- Clarissa Vin Rouge
- Amuse Mélange
- Arouse Mélange
- Folly Mélange
- Tantalize Mélange
- Cherish Mélange
- Ravish Mélange
- Intrigue Mélange
Click on any wine name to read more about the wines . . .
Reserve a Tasting
- Click on "Add to Cart" and make quantity equal the number of attendees.
- Use "Leave Comment" option to advise preferred date of lunch tasting.
- Wine Club Members receive their club discount on tasting fees.
- Tastings are available every day by appointment
- Reservations are required - call: 707-433-1500
- To reserve a tasting via email Email us . . .
- All tastings are seated and include wine and food service
- Be sure to advise your server of any allergies or food preferences
- Allow about two hours for your tasting
- Reservations are cancelled for guests over 30 minutes late
- Please do not bring any outside food or drink
- Tasting fees are non-refundable
The name Meritage, (merit + heritage) is reserved for American wines blended in the Bordeaux style. We have since added words like Mélange (mixture) and Cuvée (tank blend).