Tagliatelle With TomaTruffle
A simple, decadent and indulgent, pasta - yum!
shallot, finely chopped
Point Reyes TomaTruffle, grated
Herbies Pepper Cracked Asta Black
Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat.
While water is heating, make pasta sauce.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add shallot and a pinch of salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until shallot begins to soften.
- Stir in flour and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk in milk, about a cup at a time, to form a smooth sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until sauce begins to thicken.
- Stir in grated TomaTruffle and keep stirring until cheese is melted.
Taste and season with salt and pepper, as needed.
Remove from heat.
Cook the pasta al dente according to package instructions.
Toss cooked pasta in cheese sauce, so pasta is evenly coated.
Visually gorgeous, with beautiful pink bubbles foaming up over the dark red-black core of the wine.
Indulge is a limited production Cabernet Sauvignon combining Sonoma with just a touch of Napa.
Passion is a single-vineyard, single-clone, single-varietal Pinot Noir from Russian River Valley.
Rapture is a Pinot Noir from Russian River Valley.
Seduce, a Cabernet Sauvignon from a very warm Sonoma micro-climate expressing power hidden deep behind elegance.
A high quality, naturally cleaned Asta black pepper
Irresistible blend of ground Italian Black Truffles and Adriatic Sea Salt.