Strawberry Goat Cheesecakes with Rose Sugar
An easy no-bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe for a thick and creamy texture full of strawberry flavor!
- Fresh Goat Cheese LOG · 10.5 ounces
- Cream Cheese · 12 ounces
- Heavy Cream · 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract · 2 teaspoons
- Graham Cracker Crumbs · 12 ounces
- Herbie's Fragrant Sweet Spices · 1 tablespoon
- Butter · 1/2 stick
- Strawberries · 16 ounces
- Herbie's Rose Petals · 2 ounces
- Granulated Sugar · 1/4 cup
- Lemon Juice · 1 tablespoon
Makes 20, 2 ounce mini cheesecakes In a food processor, add the cream cheese, goat cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream. Process until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag and chill at least 20-30 minutes up to a day.
Melt the butter and mix it in with the graham cracker crumbs and Fragrant Sweet Spices.
In a spice grinder, grind the Rose Petals and the sugar to a fine powder. Dice the Strawberries into 1/4 inch dice and mix with 2 tablespoons of the rose sugar and the lemon juice. Let macerate at least 1 hour.
In the 2 ounce ramekins add 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumb mixture, pipe in one ounce of the cheesecake filling and top with a heaping tablespoon of the strawberries.