Spicy Korean Chicken Wings
- Chicken Drumettes and Flats · 2 pounds
- Herbie's Red Pepper Flakes (gochugaru) · 2 tablespoons
- Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt · 1 tablespoon
- Gochujang · 1/2 cup
- Toasted Sesame Oil · 2 tablespoons
- Brown Sugar · 1/4 cup
- Rice Wine Vinegar · 1/4 cup
- Soy sauce · 1/4 cup
- Garlic clove, minced · 1
- Ginger, minced · 2 tablespoons
- Black and White Sesame Seeds For Garnish ·
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Toss the chicken with the red pepper and salt.
Bake on a parchment lined sheet tray for 20-30 minutes until the wings are brown and crispy.
Meanwhile whisk the rest of the ingredients together except for the sesame seeds.
Toss the chicken wings in the sauce and serve hot sprinkled with the sesame seeds.