Spicy Garlic Crab Noodles
So deliciously tasty and ridiculously easy to make. - Yum!
- 1 lb Picked Dungeness Crab ·
- 8 oz cappellini Noodles, cooked ·
- Butter · 4 tablespoons
- Ginger, minced · 2 tablespoons
- Garlic, minced · 2 tablespoons
- Meyer lemon, juiced and zested · 1
- Lemon Thyme, picked · 1 tablespoon
- Herbie's Rose Harissa Spice Blend · 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste ·
In a large saucepan over medium heat melt the butter.
Add the ginger and garlic and cook until soft and fragrant.
Add the Rose Harissa Spice Blend, meyer lemon zest and lemon thyme and cook 30 seconds.
Add the noodles and crab and coat with the ginger garlic mixture and warm through.
Remove from the heat and add the lemon juice and salt.
Serve with a cold glass of Caress!