Slow Cooked Leg of Lamb with Garlic & Rosemary
A lot of people want to know just how to cook a leg of lamb in a slow cooker and ths recipe is as simple as it is delicious.
- Herbie's Garlic Flakes · 1 tablespoon
- Herbie's Rosemary Leaves · 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil · 2 tablespoons
- medium Yukon Gold potatoes, chopped into chunks · 5
- carrots, sliced · 4
- stalk celery, chopped · 1
- Embrace Grenache Red Wine · 1 cup
- bone-in leg of lamb · 1
Rub the oil all over the lamb and either brown it in a hot pan or throw it on the grill to give it some color. Meanwhile, toss all the potatoes and the garlic flakes into the bottom of your slow cooker.
Put the lamb on top of the potatoes then sprinkle with salt. Toss in Rosemary Leaves and pour some wine in around the potatoes, cover (if the bone sticks out, cover the lid with foil to seal in the heat) and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Carve the lamb and serve with the vegetables and serve with Embrace Grenache..