Whether you're hosting a festive party or a casual get-together with friends, our Famous Pumpkin Pie will make entertaining easy!
- (12 fl oz) evaporated milk, · 1 can
- sheet uncooked sweet pie pastry · 1
- Herbie's Spice Dust · 1 tablespoon
- (15oz) pumpkin puree or 2 cups pureed pumpkin · 1 can
- large eggs · 2
- granulated (castor) sugar · 3/4 cup
- Herbie's Pumpkin Pie Spice · 1 tablespoon
Heat oven to 375 F . Gently press pastry into a 9″ pie dish and trim. Whisk sugar and eggs until smooth. Add spice, pumpkin and evaporated milk and whisk well to combine. Pour pumpkin filling into pie shell. Bake for 45-50 minutes until just set. Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours or until reaches room temperature. Serve with whipped cream sprinkled with Spice Dust.