Poached Shrimp with Australian Spiced Remoulade
Poached shrimp with homemade remoulade sauce is so easy to make and is delicious - Yum!
- Wild Caught Pink Shrimp, peeled and deveined · 1 pound
- Herbie's Bouquet Garni Spice · 1/4 cup
- Mayonnaise · 1 cup
- Sweet Pickles, chopped · 1/4 cup
- Lemon, zest and juice · 1
- Pickle juice · 1/4 cup
- Garlic clove, minced · 1
- Red onion, finely minced · 1/4 cup
- Herbie's Catch of The Day Spice · 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon Dill, finely chopped ·
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil Add Herbies Bouquet garni.
Add shrimp and bring to a simmer, and gently poach 5 minutes until shrimp have just turned opaque.
Mix together the rest of the ingredients and serve with the shrimp and Chantilly Chardonnay!.