Poached Shrimp with Romesco Sauce
This recipe requires almost no effort and is a perfect quick Summer dish.
- 1 pound Wild Caught Pink Shrimp, peeled and deveined ·
- 1/4 cup Herbie's Bouquet Garni Spice ·
- 16 ounces Roasted red peppers, drained and rinsed ·
- 8 ounces Sundried tomatoes in oil ·
- 3 cloves Garlic ·
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts, toasted ·
- 1/2 cup Blanched Almonds, toasted ·
- 3 tablespoons Honey ·
- 2 tablespoons Sherry Vinegar ·
- 1 tablespoon Herbie's Hot Paprika ·
- 1 tablespoon Herbie's Smoked Sweet Paprika ·
- 2 teaspoons Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt ·
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil ·
- Herbie's Aleppo Pepper, to garnish ·
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil Add Herbies Bouquet garni.
Add shrimp and bring to a simmer, and gently poach 5 minutes until shrimp have just turned opaque. Place in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Place the rest of the ingredients except the Aleppo Pepper in a food processor or blender and puree 2-3 minutes until all ingredients are fully incorporated and check for seasoning.
Serve the sauce with the shrimp and a sprinkle of Aleppo Pepper.