Nestled at the confluence of the Russian River, Alexander Valley, and Dry Creek Valley in Northern Sonoma County, Healdsburg is truly in the heart of the Northern California wine country and only a short drive to both Napa County and Mendocino County.
One of the most eclectic towns in America, with luxury hotels, quaint B&Bs, spas to take care of your body, tasting rooms to take care of your spirit, world-class chefs to quell your hunger and wine country knowledgeable drivers to take you tasting around scenic valleys in absolute safety.
If you intend to visit call or email our concierge staff who can help with where to stay, discounts and special offers, how to get around, where to dine and what's going on in the area during your visit.
You can fly into San Francisco or Oakland, rent a car and drive to Healdsburg but Sonoma County Airport is a ten minute cab ride from downtown Healdsburg. Horizon/Alaska Airlines has direct flights into Sonoma from Seattle, Portland and Los Angeles.
Healdsburg has a bounty of fantastic food and wine but please don't drink and drive. Consider using a limo service so you can relax and enjoy your time. Here are some recommendations.
- Your Designated Driver - 707-483-0123 - Yelp Review
- Healdsburg Tours Wine-A-Bay-Go - 707-694-5580 - Yelp Review
- Swanson Wine Tours - 707-738-8815 - Yelp Review
Where to Stay
Lodging choices range from quiet, cozy B&B's to luxury hotels all close to the historic Healdsburg Plaza and all uncompromising in their offerings of traditional comfort, informal luxury and warm wine country hospitality.
Hotels that Pamper
- Hotel Healdsburg - 707-433-1500 - Yelp Review
- Inn on the Plaza - 707-433-1500 - Yelp Review
- h2 Hotel - 707-922-5251 - Yelp Review
- Two Thirty-Five Luxury Suites - 707-431-1300 - Yelp Review
Elegant B&B Style Hotels Reflecting Another Time
- Grape Leaf Inn - 707-433-8140 - Yelp Review
- Camellia Inn - 707-433-8182 - Yelp Review
- Honor Mansion - 707-433-4277 - Yelp Review
- Calderwood Inn - 707-431-1110 - Yelp Review
Good Value - Modern and Economical
- Best Western Dry Creek Inn - 707-433-0300 - Yelp Review (WW Club less 25%)
- Travelodge Healdsburg - 707-433-0101 - Yelp Review
Recommended - Just not located in Healdsburg
- Madrona Manor - 707-433-4231 Yelp Review
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek - 707-284-1234 Yelp Review
- Geyserville Inn - 707-857-4343 Yelp Review
- Solage Calistoga - 866-942-7442 Yelp Review
- Applewood Inn - 707-869-9093 Yelp Review
- Hampton Inn & Suites - 707-837-9355 Yelp Review
Where to Eat
Healdsburg is such a culinary gem, you could throw a dart at a downtown map to choose a bistro and chances are, you'd be perfectly happy. So perfect for world-class wine Healdsburg also delivers quality produce, herbs, meats and dairy products while the nearby Pacific Ocean provides fresh seafood. The dining scene isn't like any place else. Chefs here have been doing farm to table for the past thirty years, long before it was in vogue so this is the perfect place to experience great wines and food.
Our Tasting Room is open until 7:00 pm every night. Come taste our fine wines, pick up a bottle and take a short stroll to any of these fine restaurants for dinner. All our staff are suspiciously familiar with the menus in each of these restaurants and can recommend the correct wines for each food style.
- Valette - 707-473-0946 - Yelp Review
- Baci - 707-433-8111 - Yelp Review
- Scopa - 707-433-5282 - Yelp Review
- Willi's Seafood & Raw Bar - 707 433-9191 - Yelp Review
- Spoonbar - 707-433-7222 - Yelp Review
- Dry Creek Kitchen - 707-433-1500 - Yelp Review
Restaurants Outside Healdsburg
Healdsburg is the geographical centre of the fresh food and wine culture of Sonoma County. With at least eight Michelin Star certified restaurants within easy drive, the City of Healdsburg is a perfect base for exploring their wonderful culinary delights all worthy of pairing with our fine wines.
- SolBar at Solage Calistoga - 707-226-0864 - Yelp Review
- Madrona Manor Healdsburg - 707-433-4231 - Yelp Review
- Applewood Inn Guerneville - 707-869-9093 - Yelp Review