Friends in wine country - you've got one in us
Only a short drive from San Francisco, Healdsburg is one of the most eclectic towns in America, with luxury hotels, quaint B&B, spas, tasting rooms, world-class chefs and wine country knowledgeable drivers to take you tasting around scenic valleys in absolute safety.
Call us prior to your arrival, 707-433-1500 and let us help you plan the perfect visit to this incredible area or email our concierge who can help with where to stay, discounts and special offers, how to get around and the best places to eat.
Affiliated Restaurant Partners
Our Tasting Room is open until 7:00 pm every night. Come taste our wines, pick up a bottle and stroll to any of these fine restaurants. Our staff are suspiciously familiar with their menus and can recommend wines for each food style.
Affiliated Lodging Partners
We want you to have fun visiting us in Wine Country so we have curated some special deals with our local affiliated partners to include lodging discounts, benefits, dining perks and unique tasting experiences exclusively for our Club Members.
Choose from quiet, cozy B&B's to luxury hotels (simply click on their alphabetical listing) all offering great wine country hospitality and special discounted lodging rates to Williamson Wines Club Members.
- Camellia Inn ~ Healdsburg
- Dry Creek Inn Best Western ~ Healdsburg
- Emily Rose ~ Luxury Suites for our Wine Club
- Farmhouse Inn ~ Russian River
- Hampton Inn ~ Windsor
- Healdsburg Inn on the Plaza ~ Healdsburg
- Honor Mansion ~ Healdsburg
- Hotel Healdsburg-h2 Hotel-Harmon House ~ Healdsburg
- Hotel Les Mars ~ Healdsburg
- Hotel Trio ~ Healdsburg
- Hyatt Regency ~ Santa Rosa
- River Belle Inn ~ Healdsburg
- Two Thirty-Five Luxury Suites ~ Healdsburg
Check for a special gift of a wine & food tasting at Bill's Cellar courtesy of our lodging partner. Reservations are required.