Where great times become wonderful memories
A cork pops somewhere and there is laughter. Looking around there are smiles and a drawing together of chairs as we celebrate our wine country lifestyle with family, friends, food & wine in beautiful Healdsburg.
Award-winning wines, fantastic food and knowledgeable, friendly staff leaves every visitor a lasting memory of the people, stories and wines that make this area famous.
Wine should taste good on its own and when paired correctly it should help food express itself.
“Come join us - Pull up a chair - Life is delicious - Take a taste.”
We have over 34 wines in our list and they’re all good but just too many to taste in one session. Some are made in such small quantities that we rarely pour them so we have created nine tasting experiences to introduce our wines and then progress through their various categories or styles logically, over time and with fresh palates.
Our wine and food educators guide you through through tasting a specific selection of our award-winning wines each paired with culinary delights developed by our own executive chef and his team.
Complimentary Tasting Experience
Our complimentary wine tasting which we call “Fridge Foods & Fine Wines” allows you and your friends to appreciate how our fine wines pair with foods that you might find in your own fridge.
This complimentary tasting of four wines, served at the bar or seated, subject to availability, is accompanied by small "fridge food" pairings, typically a selection of our cheese club cheeses together with a selection of our jams, jellies, mustard and salts.
The following options are available for this tasting experience:
- Non Wine Club Members may also add two more of our Legacy wines from the days’ pouring lineup to the tasting for $10 per guest.
- For Wine Club Members and their accompanying guests the additional two Legacy wines remain complimentary; however we appreciate the courtesy of a call to reserve a tasting. We also encourage Wine Club Members to enjoy one of our eight advanced tasting experiences.
- For wines that are not open you may purchase a bottle, less any applicable wine club discount, and enjoy it in the tasting room.
- Walk-ins are welcome however if you are coming on a weekend it's best to call for a reservation as we are always busy.
- Groups of six or more are subject to a tasting fee of $5 each however Wine Club Members and partner are always complimentary.
- A tasting usually takes about one hour and reserved seating is available until we book out all the tables so we do suggest making a reservation. The first tasting starts at 11:00 am and last tasting starts at 6:00 pm daily.
Advanced Tasting Experiences
Book any advanced tasting experience to join one of our wine and food educators tasting a specific selection of our award-winning wines each perfectly paired with culinary delights developed by our own executive chef and his team. Available by appointment every day at Noon, 2 pm & 4 pm. Call 707-433-1500 to reserve your table. Book a Tasting...
- Every day - 11am through 7pm
- 134 Matheson Street, Healdsburg CA 95448.
- Walk-ins are welcomed at the bar - if there's room or,
- Call to reserve a seated tasting: - 707-433-1500