Roasted Potato Salad, Sauce Gribiche & Green Beans
- 2 pounds Marble Potatoes ·
- Green Beans · 1/2 pound
- Dijon Mustard · 1 tablespoon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil · 6 tablespoons
- White Wine Vinegar · 2 tablespoons
- Honey · 2 teaspoons
- 3 Hard-boiled eggs, peeled and roughly chopped ·
- 3 tablespoons Capers, drained and roughly chopped ·
- 3 Cornichons, sliced thinly crosswise ·
- Flat leaf Parsley · 2 tablespoons
- Tarragon · 2 tablespoons
- Sicilian Salt · 1 tablespoon
Whisk together the white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, honey, and olive oil.
Mix the dressing with the eggs, cornichons, and capers. Gently fold in the herbs.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut the potatoes in half, toss with olive oil and roast 30 minutes until golden brown and crispy. While still hot sprinkle with the Sicilian salt.
Slice the green beans thinly on the bias.
To serve spoon the Sauce Gribiche into a large serving bowl and mound the roasted potatoes on top and finish with the sliced green beans and a generous sprinkle of Sicilian salt. Just before serving toss together.