Red Curry Peanut Noodles
These curry and peanut noodles make a delicious and easy weeknight meal and what's not to like about Red Curry Peanut Noodles?
- Peanut Butter · 1 cup
- Fish Sauce · 2 tablespoons
- Coconut Milk · 1, 14 oz can
- Herbie's Red Curry Spice · 2 tablespoons
- Ginger, minced · 1 tablespoon
- Brown Sugar · 1 tablespoon
- Limes, juice of · 2
- English cucumber, thinly sliced · 1
- Scallions, thinly sliced · 3
- 8 oz Cooked Cappellini Noodles ·
- Rotisserie Chicken, shredded · 2 cups
- Cilantro, for garnish ·
- Chopped Peanuts, for garnish ·
In a saucepot over medium low heat whisk together the first 6 ingredients until the peanut sauce is warm and all the ingredients are incorporated.
Remove from the heat and add the lime juice.
Thin with a little water as needed and check for seasoning.
Arrange bowls with the noodles, chicken, sliced cucumber, scallions, peanuts and cilantro. Pour the warm peanut sauce over the noodles.