Pumpkin Cheesecake Gingersnap Treat
- Gingersnap crumbs · 2 1/2 cup
- Butter, melted · 1/2 cup
- Whipped Cream Cheese · 24 ounces
- Heavy Whipping Cream · 1 cup
- Powdered Sugar · 1 cup
- Pumpkin Puree · 1 1/2 cup
- Herbie's Pumpkin Pie Spice · 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract · 2 teaspoons
- Whipped Cream for serving ·
In a bowl combine the gingersnap crumbs and melted butter. Fill 24, 2oz shot glasses equally with the crumb mixture and tap down with the handle of a wooden spoon.
Beat together the cream cheese and heavy cream until smooth and creamy, 2-3 minutes.
Beat in the pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, vanilla, and Herbie's pumpkin pie spice until smooth and fluffy. Top each glass with 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
Top with whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and serve!