This pear crisp tops all desserts. It's packed full of pears, honey, and fragrant sweet spices with the most amazing browned butter topping.
- 2 pounds Pears, cut into 1/2 inch pieces ·
- 1/4 cup Honey ·
- 1 tablespoon Fragrant Sweet Spices ·
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice ·
- 1 cup Brown Sugar ·
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats ·
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour ·
- 1/2 cup Cold Unsalted Butter, Cubed ·
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt ·
- 2 tablespoons Herbie's Rose Petals, pulsed in a spice grinder ·
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
Butter an 8x8 baking dish and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, add chopped pears, honey, Herbie's Fragrant Sweet Spices and lemon juice. Stir to combine, then transfer to prepared baking dish.
In a food processor add the topping ingredients: brown sugar, oats, flour, Herbie's Rose Petals, salt, and diced cold butter. Pulse to cut the butter into the oat mixture until mixture resembles pea-sized crumbs.
Spread the topping evenly over the pears in baking dish. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
Serve with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of honey.