Mustard Maple Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
The tangy-sweet flavor combination of our Smoky Onion Mustard and Maple Syrup is wonderful on the Chicken with Herbie's Crusting Mix - WOW what a sandwich.
- Chicken Thighs · 2 pounds
- Williamson's Smoky Onion Mustard · 1/2 cup
- Maple Syrup · 1/2 cup
- Herbie's Crusting Mix · 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup mayo ·
- Maple Syrup · 2 tablespoons
- Williamson's Smoky Onion Mustard · 2 tablespoons
- Pickled Onions (for garnish) ·
- Iceberg Lettuce, shredded · 2 cups
- Brioche Slider Buns · 8
Mix the 1/2 cup mustard and 1/2 cup maple syrup together and marinate the chicken thighs overnight.
Mix the mayo and remaining mustard and maple syrup together and set aside.
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Sprinkle chicken thighs with the crusting mix. Grill 5-7 minutes per side. Remove from the grill, let cool slightly and slice thinly.
Cut slider buns in half , spread mayo mixture on both sides of the bun. Top with chicken, pickled onions, and shredded lettuce. Enjoy!
Chefs Tip: Don't worry if chicken sticks to the grill at first. Let it grill undisturbed until it is easily loosened with tongs.