Korean Chicken Sliders
- Ground Chicken · 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons Herbie's Family Friendly Stirfry Seasoning plus 1 teaspoon ·
- Gochujang (Korean Chili Paste) · 3 tablespoons
- Ginger, peeled and grated · 1 inch
- Neutral Oil · 1 tablespoon
- Brioche Slider Buns · 8
- 1/2 cup Scallions, sliced and divided in two ·
- 1/2 cup mayo ·
- 1/4 cup Kimchi ·
- Iceberg Lettuce, shredded · 1 cup
Mix together chicken, gochujang, the 2 tablespoons stir fry seasoning, grated ginger, and 1/2 of the sliced scallions. Form into 2 oz patties and refrigerate at least 10 minutes, and up to 6 hours to marry flavors and firm up.
Finely chop the kimchi and mix with the mayo, scallions, and 1 teaspoon stir fry seasoning.
Heat a nonstick pan or seasoned cast iron skillet over medium heat. Sear the patties 5 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
Serve on the buns with shredded lettuce and kimchi mayo.