Garlic Beef & Black Pepper Stir-Fry
Using Herbie’s Super Grade Extra Black Peppercorns makes this quick and easy recipe full of an aromatic and rich pepper flavor.
- beef (sirloin, topside or skirt) · 2 pounds
- MARINADE: ·
- cloves garlic, crushed · 4
- freshly ground Herbie’s Super Grade Extra Black Peppercorns · 1 1/2 teaspoon
- soy sauce · 2 teaspoons
- sesame oil · 2 teaspoons
- Rice wine vinegar · 2 teaspoons
- STIR FRY: ·
- vegetable oil · 1 teaspoon
- cloves garlic, crushed · 2
- Green capsicum, cut into 1/2 inch dice · 1
- spring onions, cut into 1/2 inch lengths · 10
- Soy sauce · 2 teaspoons
- freshly ground Herbie’s Super Grade Extra Black Peppercorns · 1/2 teaspoon
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve ·
Slice beef into 1/2 inch strips.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate for 30 mins or overnight.
Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry garlic for 1 minute before adding capsicum, onion and spring onions for a further minute.
Add beef to the pan with tamari and pepper and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until tender.
Serve with steamed jasmine rice paired with Enchant Trinity.