Filet Mignon with Dijonnaise
- Filet Mignon · 2, 6 ounce
- Bill's Steak Rub · 1 tablespoon
- Neutral oil · 2 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise · 1/2 cup
- Grainy Mustard · 2 tablespoons
- Lemon zest · 2 teaspoons
- lemon juice · 1 tablespoon
- Garlic, minced · 1 clove
- Honey · 2 teaspoons
Whisk the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, honey, lemon zest and lemon juice together. Set aside.
Sprinkle both sides of the filet mignon with the Bill's Steak rub.
Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the oil.
Place the filets in the skillet and cook 4-5 minutes until browned on one side flip and cook 4- 5 minutes until temperature reaches 120 for medium rare.
Remove and let rest for 7-10 minutes.
Serve with the dijonnaise sauce.