BBQ Spiced Chicken Breast
A few simple ingredients to quickly produce delicious spicy chicken breasts!
- skinless chicken breast · 1 pound
- Herbie's Sydney Spice Mix · 2 tablespoons
- small onion, sliced · 1
- mushrooms. sliced · 1/2 pound
- olive oil · 2 tablespoons
- coconut flavored skim evaporated milk · 1 cup
Cut the chicken breast into 1 inch cubes.
Into a small bowl put the spice mixture, then add the chicken. Toss the chicken in the spice mixture to coat.
Cover the bowl and leave in the fridge for 10 - 20 min.
Heat oil in a non stick pan, add the onion and mushrooms and cook until softened but not browned
Add chicken and toss to brown, reduce heat and cook, gently, stirring often, for 10 mins or until cooked.
Add the milk and continue to cook until the mixture thickens slightly to form a sauce.
Serve With Steamed Green Vegetables and Rice or Potatoes.