Bay Scallop Ceviche with Rose Harissa
- 1 lb Bay Scallops ·
- 1 cup Fresh Lime Juice ·
- Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt · 2 teaspoons
- Small Red Onion, finely minced · 1/2
- 2 Ears of Fresh Corn, Kernals removed ·
- Fresno chilis, minced · 2
- 2 tablespoons Herbie's Rose Harissa Spice Blend, divided ·
- Cilantro, chopped · 3 tablespoons
- Tortilla chips for serving ·
In a medium bowl, combine the scallops, the lime juice and salt and set aside in the refrigerator for 1 hour, stirring occasionally until scallops turn opaque.
Add the onion, corn kernals, fresno chilis and 1 tablespoon of the rose harissa and mix well.
Right before serving mix in the cilantro and top with more of the Rose Harissa.
Serve with tortilla chips!