Pig Roast 2020
August is the start of harvest and we celebrate with our wine club members at our home ranch vineyard with the spit roast barbecue of whole hogs, bred specially for us.
We start with Food Network Throwdown winner Gerard's world-famous paella served on our river rock beach and that's just the appetizer!
Then we strike up the band and move to a clearing in the vineyard to feast on spit-roasted pork and accompaniments, surrounded by the very vineyards that gave us the wines we are drinking.
Full of pork we bask in the golden August sunset until dessert is served and we dance into the night - a truly magical experience.
PIG ROAST DETAILS
- Date: Saturday August 15, 2020
- Time: 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Attendance: Wine Club Members and Partner at $150 each.
- Bus pickup and return trips are included in the price - stay safe - ride the bus.
- Bus Service Pickup Points
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek, Santa Rosa
- Hilton Garden Inn (Near Airport Cinemas)
- WorldMark Windsor
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Best Western Healdsburg
- Williamson Wines Tasting Room, 18 Matheson St. Healdsburg.
- This event is only open to Wine Club Members.
- Cancellations for refund must be given at least 15 days in advance of event.
- Ticket price is subject to State of California tax.
- Wear comfortable flat shoes as you will be walking and dancing over sandy and rocky ground.