Large Format & Private Label Wines
Some of our wines can be produced as a private label wines either in standard 750 ml bottles or large wine bottle sizes, called "large formats".
These special bottles make impressive and memorable gifts, often being used to celebrate a significant birthday, an anniversary or an award to employees, customers or club members.
Large bottles provide slower aging of the wine, often developing more complexity. Wonderful when finally enjoyed by friends and family gathered for that special occasion when everyone can enjoy the same wine from a single, older vintage.
Each year we make a special red wine blend that is unique. Past examples are Amuse, Arouse and Folly. These are produced in our standard 750 ml format and you can order this wine with your own, personal label. We take care of all the legal issues, print the label and produce the wine labeled, in cases ready for your cellar to share with your colleagues and family. All you need to give us is the artwork.
- Bottle size is a standard 750 ml bottle.
- You provide us with the full color vector graphics art work for the front label.
- The rear label will be a standard Williamson label (to comply with Federal Gov. requirements)
- The capsule will be the standard black foil.
- The cork will be the standard Williamson cork.
- The wine will be one of our normal wines being produced in the current year.
- Orders must be received by February each year for delivery in September of the same year.
- Minimum order is ten (10) cases.
- Price is $69 per bottle (whole order = $8,280.00).
- Wine club member discounts do apply.
You can order any of our standard red wines, Pinot Noir, Bordeaux or Rhone varieties. They come in a format size of your choice, each is in dark glass, etched with the Williamson Wines name in actual gold, the wine's name in brilliant red, the wine variety in arctic white and the black W-logo etched deeply into the black glass bottle. The top is dipped in red wax to hide the cork and the whole package is spectacular.
Pricing is based on a combination of wine variety and bottle size, calculated as: Wine Price + (Bottle, Etching & Wax top). Orders must be received by February each year for delivery in September of the same year.
- 750 ml Standard bottle size (1 x Wine Price + $95)
- 1.5 L Magnum: = two standard 750 ml bottles. (2 x Wine Price + $125)
- 3.0 L Double Magnum: = four standard 750 ml bottles. (4 x Wine Price + $175)
- 4.5 L Jeroboam: = six standard 750 ml bottles. (6 x Wine Price + $255)
- 6.0 L Imperial: = eight standard 750 ml bottles. (8 x Wine Price + $355)
- 9.0 L Salmanazar: = twelve standard 750 ml bottles. (12 x Wine Price + $455)
- 12.0 L Balthazar: = sixteen standard 750 ml bottles. (16 x Wine Price + $655)
- 15.0 L Nebuchadnezzar: = twenty standard 750 ml bottles. (20 x Wine Price + $855)
Special Custom Etching
Combining large format bottles with your personalized artwork, colorfully etched into the glass and crowned with a wax seal makes a very impressive package, made even more special when filled with a fine, age-worthy wine.
Bottles can be special custom etched with your name, company or club name, logo, etc.
This requires a winery license and submission to the U.S. Dept of Treasury (TTB) label registration approval process which we manage for you. You provide us with the full color vector graphics art work for the front label and choose the wax color.
This service and process adds $95 per bottle to the above pricing and requires a minimum order of at least five thousand dollars ($5,000) which includes wine, bottles, etching and wax.
Pricing assumes your artwork content will be suitable for one-time TTB approval, i.e., does not contain any uncivil, disrespectful or vulgar messaging and that any logos, company names or product names to be used must be accompanied by a waiver permitting its use. If the TTB rejects your artwork it will need to be modified and submitted again which may involve additional cost.
- Wine Variety as requested
- Bottle Size as requested
- Williamson Wines Etched Glass Bottle
- Williamson Gold (actual gold), Red and White colors on etching
- Cork and either Red or Black Wax Dipping
Bottle NamesHistorically wine bottle sizes, referred to as "formats", have been named after biblical kings, likely because they were the only ones who could afford the luxury or perhaps to ensure they were always surrounded by a happy, well lubricated crowd.
- Jeroboam: “First King of The Kingdom”
- Methuselah: “Oldest Man”
- Salmanzar: “Assyrian King”
- Balthazar: “One of The Wise Men”
- Nebuchadnezzar: “King of Babylon”