Our wines can be produced in large wine bottle sizes.
These special bottles make impressive and memorable gifts, often being used to celebrate a significant birthday, an anniversary or an award to employees, customers or club members.
You can order any of our wines in a bottle size and quantity of your choice.
Large bottles provide slower aging of the wine, often developing more complexity. Wonderful when finally enjoyed by friends and family gathered for that special occasion when everyone can enjoy the same wine from a single, older vintage.
Each glass bottle is etched with the Williamson Wines name in actual gold, the wine's name in brilliant red, the wine variety in arctic white and the black W-logo etched deeply into the black glass bottle.
The top is dipped in red wax to hide the cork and the whole package is spectacular.
Pricing is based on a combination of wine variety and bottle size, calculated as: Wine Price + (Bottle, Etching & Wax top). Orders must be received by May for delivery in September.
Single Bottle Price
- 750 ml Standard bottle size (1 x Wine Price + $95)
- 1.5 L Magnum = two standard 750 ml bottles. (2 x Wine Price + $125)
- 3.0 L Double Magnum = four standard 750 ml bottles. (4 x Wine Price + $175)
- 4.5 L Jeroboam = six standard 750 ml bottles. (6 x Wine Price + $255)
- 6.0 L Imperial = eight standard 750 ml bottles. (8 x Wine Price + $355)
- 9.0 L Salmanazar = twelve standard 750 ml bottles. (12 x Wine Price + $455)
- 12.0 L Balthazar= sixteen standard 750 ml bottles. (16 x Wine Price + $655)
- 15.0 L Nebuchadnezzar = twenty standard 750 ml bottles. (20 x Wine Price + $855)
Special Custom Etching
Combining large format bottles with your personalized artwork, colorfully etched into the glass and crowned with a wax seal makes a very impressive package, made even more special when filled with a fine, age-worthy wine.
Celebrating the future coming of age of a child, a special anniversary or just saying thanks to mom for being mom, an oversized, specially etched bottle will help commemorate and memorialize the event.
Any size bottles can be special custom etched with the name of someone special: a company or club name: a logo, etc.
Special Custom Etching can be done for a single bottle or multiples so there is no minimum quantity requirement.
You can order one bottle; one each for special family members or multiple cases for your clients or club members.
You provide us with the color art work for the front label and choose the wax color, either black or red.
A one-time setup fee of $450 covers our required label art work development and submission to the U.S. Dept. of Treasury (TTB) label registration approval process, all of which we manage for you and you approve prior to production.
Production adds $95 per bottle to the above "large bottle" pricing. The one-time setup fee applies to any one single size bottle ordered.
Pricing assumes you will order one size bottle and your artwork content will be suitable for one-time TTB approval. It must not contain any uncivil, disrespectful or vulgar messaging. Any logos, company names or product names must be accompanied by written approval permitting its use.
An additional setup fee will apply if the TTB rejects your artwork as it will need to be modified and resubmitted; or if you choose an additional, different size bottle.
Historically wine bottle sizes, referred to as "formats", have been named after biblical kings, likely because they were the only ones who could afford the luxury or perhaps to ensure they were always surrounded by a happy, well lubricated crowd.
- Jeroboam jeh-ruh-bow-uhm “First King of The Kingdom”
- Methuselah muh-thoo-suh-luh “Oldest Man”
- Salmanazar sal-man-azar “Assyrian King”
- Balthazar bal-thuh(2)-zaar “One of The Wise Men”
- Nebuchadnezzar neh-buh-kuhd-neh-zr “King of Babylon”
Click on an image to enlarge . . .