. . . a very special occasion needs a very special bottle . . .
Impressive and memorable when used to celebrate a significant event, large bottles provide slower aging of the wine, often developing more complexity. Wonderful when finally enjoyed by friends and family gathered for that special occasion when everyone can enjoy the same wine from a single, older vintage.
Large Bottle Questions
- Jeroboam jeh-ruh-bow-uhm “First King of The Kingdom”
- Methuselah muh-thoo-suh-luh “Oldest Man”
- Salmanazar sal-man-azar “Assyrian King”
- Balthazar bal-thuh(2)-zaar “One of The Wise Men”
- Nebuchadnezzar neh-buh-kuhd-neh-zr “King of Babylon”
The top is dipped in red wax to hide the cork and the whole package is spectacular.
- Standard 750ml bottle size
- Magnum 1.5L = two standard 750ml bottles
- Double Magnum 3.0L = four standard 750ml bottles
- Jeroboam 4.5L = six standard 750ml bottles
- Imperial 6L = eight standard 750ml bottles
- Salmanazar 9L = twelve standard 750 ml bottles
- Balthazar 12L = sixteen standard 750 ml bottles
- Nebuchadnezzar 15L= twenty standard 750 ml bottles
You can order our Passion Pinot Noir or Seduce Cabernet Sauvignon in an Williamson Wines etched bottle of the size of your choice at the following per bottle price.
- Standard = $195
- Magnum = $295
- Double Magnum = $595
- Jeroboam = $775
- Imperial = $995
- Salmanazar = $1,475
- Balthazar =$2,395
- Nebuchadnezzar = $2,595
Private Custom EtchingCombining large format bottles with your personalized artwork, colorfully etched into the glass and crowned with a wax seal makes a very impressive package, made even more special when filled with a fine, age-worthy wine.
Celebrating the future coming of age of a child, a special anniversary or just saying thanks to mom for being mom, an oversized, specially etched bottle will help commemorate and memorialize the event.
Private Custom Etching Questions
Any size bottles can be private custom etched with the name of someone special: a company or club name: a logo, etc.
Private Custom Etching can be done for a single bottle or multiples so there is no minimum quantity requirement.
You can order one bottle; one each for special family member or multiple cases for your clients or club members.
You provide us your ideas or a sample of your color art work, logo, etc., and the wording for your label and choose the wax color, either black or red.
Once we understand your label requirements we confirm your wine order and our graphic artist creates a proof of the finished label for your approval.
A one-time setup fee of $1,500 covers our required label art work development and submission to the U.S. Dept. of Treasury (TTB) label registration approval process, all of which we manage for you and you approve prior to production.
Our pricing assumes you will order one size bottle and your artwork content will be suitable for one-time TTB approval. It must not contain any uncivil, disrespectful or vulgar messaging. Any logos, company names or product names must be accompanied by written approval permitting its use.
An additional setup fee will apply if the TTB rejects your artwork as it will need to be modified and resubmitted; or if you choose an additional, different size bottle.
You can order our Passion Pinot Noir or Seduce Cabernet Sauvignon in an private custom etched bottle size of your choice at the following per bottle price.
- Standard = $295
- Magnum = $395
- Double Magnum = $695
- Jeroboam = $875
- Imperial = $1,195
- Salmanazar = $1,695
- Balthazar =$2,595
- Nebuchadnezzar = $2,995
We can safely and legally ship your bottes directly to your friends and colleagues all over the country using a licensed carrier such as UPS or FedEx who will deliver the wine directly to your colleagues at their home or office. All they need is an adult to receive the wine.
You simply give us a list of recipients, the number of bottles each should receive and any extra information, like a personal note or card, to be included in each package with their wine.
We will pack and ship the wines directly from our Northern California facility and you will only be charged standard shipping rates and any applicable tax.
- The shipment of alcohol by any individual or company is illegal without Federal and State licenses.
- USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc., will all refuse to ship wine for an individual or company without the appropriate licenses.
- Without the licenses you cannot insure the wine against damage while shipping.
- Wine needs to be packed correctly in specifically designed wine shipping boxes.
- Based upon the temperature at the delivery point you may need to use alternative shipping methods.