Wine Club Manager
wine is always the answer . . .
Days fly by when you are dealing with our happy club members by phone and email, processing member details, preferences and shipment selections. Our software manages the club and you manage our software.
We have been operating 100% direct-to-consumer since inception for over twenty years and have a huge wine club customer base. We retain customers by caring about them and delivering more than just great wines.
Obviously the Wine Club Manager is an essential position, responsible for club member retention, working closely with the hospitality and marketing teams and providing gracious customer service to club members.
The Wine Club Manager is responsible to ensure accurate monthly and quarterly shipments, performing analysis of wine club membership trends and providing input on methods to improve customer services. Duties include:
- Manage and run the wine club including wine selection, order creation and billing.
- Provide a high level of hospitality and customer service to members via phone, email and in-person interactions.
- Oversee process for wine club sign ups and welcome letters.
- Communicate wine club timelines to hospitality teams at weekly meetings.
- Professionally answer, record, direct and process guest calls and emails.
- Support the education of Customer Service staff regarding wine club customer requirements.
- Make recommendations to streamline and improve the wine club programs.
- Monitor Wine Club inventories and allocations.
- Represent the winery at wine club events.
Experience in using computer keyboard and Microsoft Word, Excel, Google, Gmail, Google Docs and Social Media as well as CRM software are all requirements. Bachelor’s degree or alternatively over five years of experience as a wine club manager is required.