Family Friendly Chicken Stir-Fry
An easy weeknight family friendly stir-fry that everyone will enjoy.
- chicken breast without skin, · 1
- mixed vegetables, · 2 cups
- peanut or sesame oil, · 2 tablespoons
- Herbie's Family Friendly Stir-Fry Seasoning · 2 tablespoons
- sherry or chicken stock · 1/4 cup
- steamed rice ·
Use vegetables you know your children like, and cut into narrow slices.
Cut chicken into narrow slices.
Heat oil in wok, add chicken, stir until opaque.
Add vegetables and spice mix, toss to cover veges with spice.
Add liquid, stir-fry 3-4 minutes until chicken and veges are cooked - serve with steamed rice.
Serve soy sauce and chili sauce on the side.