Family Friendly Beef Stir-Fry
There's no need to order out! This beef stir fry is incredibly flavorful and is quick and easy to make, best cooked in a wok that your family will love.
- sesame oil · 1 tablespoon
- Flank/skirt steak, cut into 1/4 inch strips · 1/2 pound
- Herbie’s Family Friendly Stir-Fry Seasoning · 1 1/2 tablespoon
- soy sauce · 2 tablespoons
- pre-cooked brown rice with quinoa · 1 pound
- frozen broccoli florets, broken into bite-size pieces · 1/2 pound
Heat sesame oil in a large frying pan or wok and add steak and stir-fry seasoning, stirring for 2 minutes before adding soy sauce, rice and broccoli.
Stir-fry for a further 3 minutes and serve.
Stir-frying is a fast way to cook small pieces of food in a hot pan or wok. ... In addition to being quick and easy, stir-frying is also healthy. It results in tender-crisp vegetables that retain more nutrients than if they were boiled. And since stir-frying requires only a small amount of oil, the fat content is low.
The best thing about a stir-fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most.