- Chicken Thighs, Skin on, Bone in · 4
- Garlic, minced · 6 cloves
- Herbie's Australian Oregano · 2 tablespoons
- Red Wine Vinegar · 1/4 cup
- Pitted Prunes · 1 cup
- Pitted Green Olives · 1 cup
- Brown Sugar · 1/4 cup
- Capers, with juice · 1/3 cup
- White Wine · 1 cup
- Italian Parsley, chopped for Garnish ·
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl combine thighs, garlic, oregano, pepper and salt to taste, red wine vinegar, olive oil, prunes, olives, capers and juice.
Cover and let marinate, refrigerated, overnight.
Arrange chicken in a single layer in a large, shallow baking pan and spoon marinade over it evenly. Sprinkle chicken pieces with brown sugar and pour white wine around them.
Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, basting frequently with pan juices. Chicken is done when thighs register at 165 degrees. With a slotted spoon transfer chicken, prunes, olives and capers to a serving platter. Moisten with a few spoonfuls of pan juices and sprinkle generously with parsley.