Wine & Cheese Tasting
Enjoy a seated tasting at our original 134 Matheson Street tasting room and at Bill’s Cellar, our 18 Matheson Street facility.
Our host will take you through a flight of four wines that pair perfectly with our cheese and food bites.
Tastings & Fees
- $20 per person.
- $10 per person - Wine Club Members and partner.
- Fee redeemable per each bottle purchased.
- Tastings are every 90 minutes from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm every day.
- Tastings every day.
- Groups of two to four by appointment only 707-433-1500
- Walk-in appointments subject to available space.
- 134 Matheson Street, Healdsburg CA 95448 directions . . .
- To call us about this tasting: 707-433-1500
- For groups larger than six or questions call or Email us . . .
- All tastings are seated and include food service
- Be sure to advise your server of any allergies or food preferences
- Allow about 90 minutes for your tasting
- Please do not bring any outside food or drink
At our tasting rooms we invite wine lovers to taste a selection of our award-winning wines paired with food samples in an atmosphere that respects the quality of the taster's experience, the caliber of our wines and the effort that went into our development of the perfect pairings so on weekends we limit the group size for this tasting to a maximum of six guests.
Reservations are required if you would like to visit on a weekend with a group of more than six so please contact our concierge who will help accommodate your objectives in visiting us. Phone: 707-433-1500
Our Original tasting room at 134 Matheson Street has been in continuous operation 363 days each year since 2006, focusing on wine and fridge-food with cheese pairings.
The Original operates on a first come, first served basis and is limited to ten tables so when it’s full – it’s full! It takes no reservations and is usually packed Friday through Sunday. Guests, including famous, important, or influential people, may have to wait for a table, and may very well be standing next to some of the county's business or political leaders, or other local celebrities.
We have forty-two different wines available to taste. At 134 we only open about six different wines for tastings each day so returning a second time does not give you the chance to sample our wide range of wines. To taste some of our exquisite, small-production wines visit our tasting room at 18 Matheson Street.