Fridge Food Wine Tasting
Appreciate how fine wines pair with everyday foods that you might find in your own fridge as we introduce you to five delicious wines
Tastings & Fees
Complimentary for groups of up to six guests.
- No appointment necessary but seating is subject to availability
- Available in the Original Tasting Room at 134 Matheson
- Tastings from 11 am to 6 pm for groups of less than six
- After 6 pm visitors can:
- Elect to start a tasting - or -
- Enjoy a glass of wine with food bite for $15 per person
- Tasting Room closes promptly at 7 pm
- 134 Matheson Street, Healdsburg CA 95448 directions . . .
- To call us about this tasting: 707-433-1500
- For groups larger than six or questions call or Email us . . .
- All tastings are seated and include food service
- Be sure to advise your server of any allergies or food preferences
- Allow about 90 minutes for your tasting
- Please do not bring any outside food or drink
At our tasting rooms we invite wine lovers to taste a selection of our award-winning wines paired with food samples in an atmosphere that respects the quality of the taster's experience, the caliber of our wines and the effort that went into our development of the perfect pairings so on weekends we limit the group size for this tasting to a maximum of six guests.
Reservations are required if you would like to visit on a weekend with a group of more than six so please contact our concierge who will help accommodate your objectives in visiting us. Phone: 707-433-1500
Our Original tasting room at 134 Matheson Street has been in continuous operation 363 days each year since 2006, focusing on complimentary wine and fridge-food pairings.
The Original operates on a first come, first served basis and is limited to ten tables so when it’s full – it’s full! It takes no reservations and is usually packed Friday through Sunday. Guests, including famous, important, or influential people, may have to wait for a table, and may very well be standing next to some of the county's business or political leaders, or other local celebrities.
We have forty-two different wines available to taste. At 134 we only open about six different wines for tastings each day so returning a second time does not give you the chance to sample our wide range of wines. The only way to taste some of our exquisite, small-production wines is to visit our tasting room called Eighteen located at 18 Matheson Street.