YBE-Reserve Wines Lunch at Yoakim Bridge Estate
Share an exceptional one-of-a-kind tasting lunch at the Yoakim Bridge Estate with Sam Williamson who will host you through an enjoyable lunch paired with some of the legendary Williamson Reserve wines in a casual, wine country family setting.
The tasting is fun and informative with exceptional wines and plenty of palate pleasing food and wine pairings, an over-the-top experience designed for lovers and collectors of fine wine.
Meet Your Host
Australian/American Sam Williamson loves food and wine and has extensive French, Italian, Australia and most importantly California wine experience.
In August 2022 Williamson Wines acquired Yoakim Bridge Winery. The 80 year old Yoakim Bridge Vineyard became one of the premium vineyards our family farms throughout Sonoma and Napa Counties.
Come enjoy an afternoon with Sam drinking fantastic wines paired with delicious dishes created by our own winery chefs. Throughout your experience, Sam will share his knowledge, stories and experiences in the wine industry and answer all your questions on wine and pairing wines with foods.
- This is a seated, indoor experience and includes wine and food service
- Be sure to advise of any allergies or food preferences when booking
- Allow a minimum of two hours for your tasting
- Tasting fee is per guest plus applicable tax
- Wine Club Members receive their club allowance on their bookings
- Guest numbers - minimum two, maximum eight - all over 21 years of age.
- Tastings strictly by appointment at 12 noon exclusively.
- Location: Yoakim Bridge Estate Vineyards, Dry Creek Valley Healdsburg
- Wear comfortable shoes and smart casual wine country attire.
- Please do not bring any outside food or drink.
- Be sure to bring a fresh palate - don't go tasting elsewhere first.
- Tasting fees are non-refundable with a 2 week cancellation policy
- Unfortunately we cannot safely cater for children or pets at this property
Reserve a Tasting via Concierge
- Need help or have questions? We are always happy to speak with you.
Reserve a Limo
- Uber or Lyft are generally unreliable in this area so our concierge can have our limo pick you up and return you to your hotel. Arrive in style and on-time. Enjoy a leisurely lunch with an abundance of great wines and be safely returned home in the comfort of our limo. Stay safe - please don't drink and drive on our wine country roads.
Buy Out the Facility for a Private Event
- Site Fee = $2,500 +
- Tasting Fee per guest +
- Service Fee of 20% applies to per guest pricing.
Reserve a Tasting On-Line
- Use the "+" sign to make quantity equal the number of guests then click on "Add to Cart" .
- Use "Leave Comment" option to advise preferred date of lunch tasting.