Reserve Wine Tasting
From from the very best of our Napa and Sonoma fruit we blended seven wines in accordance with centuries old methods used by the seven most famous Bordeaux Premier Cru Chateaux.
These Reserve wines were not conceived to be simple copies of their French counterparts. We went to France and visited with several Bordeaux Château owners and winemakers to discuss the Premier Cru wines; an intellectual pursuit into what makes these particular French wines so good, so age-worthy and so valuable.
After significant research we devoted some of the finest fruit from our award winning Napa and Northern Sonoma vineyards to produce this Reserve Collection each inspired as a counterpart to one of the seven greatest French wines.
The happy result of that experiment is the development of our own style, favoring bright fruit, complexity and vineyard character, with a hint of the covert opulence you would expect from such great wines.
- Cherish Mélange
- Ravish Mélange
- Intrigue Mélange
- Interlude Mélange
- Impulse Cabernet Sauvignon
- Interlude Cabernet Sauvignon
- Inspire Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ingénue Cabernet Sauvignon
Reserve a Tasting
- This tasting is not available until September 2016.
- Tasting fee: $95 per guest.
- Existing Wine Club Members receive their club discount on tasting fees.
- Tastings are available every day at 12 noon, 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm by appointment.
- Reservations are required - call: 707-433-1500
- To reserve a tasting via email Email us . . .
- For groups larger than eight or any questions call or Email us . . .
- Location: 18 Matheson Street, Healdsburg CA 95448 directions . . .
- All tastings are seated and include wine and food service
- Be sure to advise your server of any allergies or food preferences
- Allow about 2 hours for your tasting
- We request that cell phones be disabled during this tasting, except for photos
- Reservations are automatically cancelled for guests over 30 minutes late
- Guests who show signs of intoxication will be served coffee and water
- Please do not bring any outside food or drink
- Tasting fees are non-refundable
- To visit us in a group of more than eight please contact our concierge
Williamson Wines is not affiliated with any of the French First Growth Châteaux. These wines are solely the work of Williamson Wines and represent our homage to some of the greatest wines of France. While in some cases the flavor profiles and component formula may appear similar they are separate and distinct wines and should not be construed to represent any other winery or their wines.