Dinner at Mayacama
Dine with winery owners Dawn and Bill Williamson as they collaborate with Mayacama Executive Chef to develop a unique multi-course dinner paired with very special wines.
Situated on 675 acres of California Wine Country, where spreading oaks and golden vineyards pattern the hillside this dinner at Mayacama is a remarkable experience with its grand clubhouse and a championship Jack Nicklaus signature course ranked among the top 100 in America.
Each menu item is inspired by Sonoma’s bounty of locally raised lamb, beef and poultry plus artisan cheese, olive oil, fresh organic fruit and vegetables as well as fresh herbs selected directly from the Mayacama's own kitchen garden.
Time . . .
- 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Seating . . .
- Here we can accommodate from ten to one hundred guests and be sure to reserve well in advance
Included . . .
- Private Room, Food and Wine.
If ordering on-line please order (quantity ) one for each guest attending.
Corporate or Private Events . . .
- Corporate and private events can be hosted for ten to one hundred guests
Special Food Requirements . . .
- Food preferences such as Vegetarian, Vegan or Pescetarian, etc., can be accommodated. Food preferences and allergies are managed to ensure the same flavors are presented in their special dishes as in the main dish so the wines will pair correctly.
Transport . . .
- Transport to and from the event can be included at additional cost. Our concierge can arrange a limo to collect and return you to your hotel so stay safe and please don't drink and drive on our wine country roads. You can also use Uber or Lyft or a local taxi service.
Concierge . . .
- Reservations are required so please contact our concierge to discuss your needs on 707-433-1500 Seven days: 9 am - 7 pm PST*
Contact Concierge . . .