The Cheese Vault is a simple, correct and reusable way to store your artisan cheese.
Cheese experts agree that the worst possible way to store your cheese is the way we all do it – by wrapping it in plastic wrap.
Cheese needs to “breathe” and eliminate excess moisture to maintain its flavor and delay molding just like in a cheese cave. Until now, the only recommended solution for proper cheese storage was to use disposable wrappers or bags.
About the Cheese Vault
- Made of food-grade silicone that imparts no flavors (size 6x4x3.5”)
- Base is designed to wick away excess moisture thereby delaying mold
- Top is designed so any moisture that might collect on the interior lid is directed away from the cheese
- The divider can be used to separate two smaller pieces of cheese, keeping each piece fresh and tasty without mingling flavors
- The two ends are polished so the name and date can be written with a ballpoint pen for easy identification then erased and reused
- Smells from the fridge do not impact the cheese inside, nor do the cheese aromas take over the fridge
How to use
Using the cheese vault couldn't be simpler . . .
- Put cheese inside unwrapped
- Identify the name of the cheese and date stored on the end
- Put the lid on top and store in the refrigerator
What Others are Saying
"The Cheese Vault is the ultimate home cheese storage unit – I store my cheese in it instead of using plastic wrap"
~ Lynn Giacomini Stray, Owner, Point Reyes Farmstead, Point Reyes, CA
"Treasure Chest - Your leftover Manchego deserves a happier fate than turning moldy in plastic wrap"
~ Oprah Magazine, December 2016
"At first I simply did not believe it world work so I took home a sample vault and tried it and guess what - it worked! - I now have two of them at home and great cheese whenever I want it. I am a believer!"
~ Bill Williamson. ~ Williamson Wines.