Digital Marketing Manager
As a member of our in-house marketing team the Digital Marketing Manager develops and implements creative marketing campaigns incorporating methods and strategies to promote our brands, products and events.
The Digital Marketing Manager helps develop online advertising campaigns including the strategy, design, implementation, search engine optimization and performance measurement using various analytics tools.
The Digital Marketing Manager uses a mix of creative and analytical strategies to target specific audiences, reviewing the data and analyzing metrics to show where we can optimize marketing campaigns.
Required Technical Expertise
- Social Media
- Website development and maintenance
- Analytics, SEO, PPC
- Keyword research
- Landing page and Website design
- Artificial Intelligence use and deployment
- Technology trends - browsers, phone apps, devices, etc.
- Deciphering, tracking and retargeting codes and the use of tags.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be well-versed in various digital channels and platforms, such as search engines, social media, email, QR codes, YouTube content marketing and display advertising.
While highly analytical, they also need to demonstrate creativity to devise engaging campaigns that convert viewers to customers. This involves thinking outside of the box and brainstorming copy that stands out through using humor or piggybacking on a social media trend or buzz in the media to gain attention.
Pay Rate RangeThis full-time position attracts the following pay rate range:
- Hourly Range: From $30 per hour to $45 per hour
- Annual 401K Plan Employer Contribution 3%+ of total earnings for qualified employee.
- Employer Paid Kaiser Health Plan included for qualified employee.
LEAVE YOUR CELL # FOR A CALL BACK
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME