Every Employee is Important.
Benefits assist our employees in doing a stellar job.
- Our offices, tasting rooms and restaurant are all in the eclectic town of Healdsburg.
- Modern, air-conditioned facilities located in safe areas.
- On-premise car parking is provided.
- All our buildings are ADA compliant.
- You receive above-average compensation for your position.
- Pay is directly deposited into your bank account every two weeks.
- You receive a minimum 3% of salary bonus annually after qualifying.
- A managed 401(k) plan provides a pre-tax savings and investment portfolio.
- Tasting Room staff receive tips and gratuities via the POS system.
- You may elect to have Kaiser medical coverage after qualifying.
- Conditions and Support
- Most positions are full -time, 8 hours per day five days each week.
- Everyone is offered two ten-minute breaks and a thirty-minute lunch break daily.
- New employees receive initial classroom training and on-the-job mentoring.
- Regular training covers products, customers and job updates.
- Team meetings provide you with a voice in the business.
- Operating guidelines ('how-to") are published on the employee web site.
- You are provided regular performance reviews and guidance.
- Non-discriminatory hiring and advancement practices are observed.
- On-Line Policy & Procedures Manual maintains your rights as a California employee.
General Employee RequirementsWe ask you as a job applicant and as we do every employee, whether you can perform the job and how you would perform the job. To make sure we have a clear understanding we have "General Employee Requirements" outlined below. In accepting a job with us you warrant that you are able to completely perform in accordance with our "General Employee Requirements".
Legally Qualified to WorkWe observe non-discriminatory hiring practices and require all applicants to be of good character with a solid background of experience in their particular job function. Applicants must be U.S. citizens or have a current work visa with a valid SSN; must hold a current California driver’s license and be free of DUI or drug-related or criminal charges for at least ten years.
Normal Human MobilityAll employees are required to meet and continually maintain over five consecutive day shifts each of eight hours within every seven day period of employment, an acceptable level of human physical requirements which include:
- ability to follow reasonably complex directions
- ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers
- accurate and clear vision and hearing
- ability to work in standing position for extended periods of time
- ability to repeatedly stoop, lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
- possess sufficient digital dexterity to skillfully utilize a computer keyboard
- ability to stand; walk; sit; use tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; talk; hear; taste and smell