ESTATE RANCH BARN
Private Estate Vineyards and "Barn"
Extraordinary private wine & culinary experience at home with the winemaker
Visit the beautifully restored circa 1890 barn surrounded by vineyards on our private estate. Participate with colleagues in a day of business meetings interspersed with fun, wine and food or just come for dinner.
Enjoy an entertaining and informative wine and food tasting or have our winery chef produce a sumptuous multi-course dinner paired with our award-winning wines before your limo whisks you back to your hotel.
Inclusions in the Event Site Fee
- Event time options ~ 5 hours (5pm-10pm) or 10 hours (10am-8pm)
- Restrooms ~ 1
- On-site chefs
- Table & chairs for up to 30 guests
- Campus wide Wi-Fi and high-speed, fiber optic Internet connection
- Wall-mounted Whiteboard and Flat Screen TV monitor
- Lawn and sample vineyard
Guest CapacityTwo Meeting Rooms plus an outdoor Terrace
- Conference / Banquet Room 45' x 18' ~ 20 guests seated
- Conference / Banquet Room 35' x 15' ~ 12 guests seated
- Outside Terrace ~ 20 guests standing
- Whole Facility ~ 30-40 Guests (seated & standing)
Event Site Fees & Inclusions
- Site Fee - Dinner ~ $2,000 (5 hours)
- Site Fee - Lunch ~ $1,000 (2.5 hours)
- Site Fee - All Day ~ $3,000 (9 hours)
- Overtime ~ $400 / hour
- Deposit of 50% due at time of booking
Tastings & Event OptionsBook a special tasting experience to suit your preferred wine style such as Bordeaux, Burgundy or Rhone. Led by a knowledgeable wine educator each wine is accompanied by appetizer size food pairings prepared by our winery chef.
A group tasting is a fun way to experience wine and food interaction and bond with colleagues or clients. Choose a "Lunch" option to receive double the food serving for each wine.
REVIEW AVAILABLE TASTING OPTIONS