Barn on the Estate Ranch
Visit the beautifully restored circa 1890 barn surrounded by vineyards on our private estate. Enjoy a day of business meetings interspersed with fun, wine and food or just come for dinner.
Enjoy an entertaining and informative wine and food tasting or have our winery chef produce a sumptuous multi-course dinner paired with our award-winning wines before your limo whisks you back to your hotel.
View Barn Tasting . . .
- Event time options ~ 5 hours (5pm-10pm) or 10 hours (10am-8pm)
- Restrooms ~ 1
- On-site our Culinary Institute of America trained Winery Chefs
- Table & chairs for up to 30 guests
- Background music
- Light decorations
- Campus wide Wi-Fi and high-speed, fiber optic Internet connection
- Entry Foyer with Bar
- Conference / Banquet Room One ~ 30 guests seated
- Conference / Banquet Room Two ~ 20 guests seated or up to 50 standing
- Outside Terrace
- Whole Facility ~ 30-50 Guests (Seated & Standing)
- Restrooms ~ One Unisex
- Entry foyer with bar ~ Included
- Corporate Site Fee Dinner ~ $2,000 (5 hours)
- Corporate Lunch ~ $1,000 (2.5 hours)
- All Day Corporate Event ~ $3,000 (9 hours)
- Overtime ~ $400 hour
Above fees may be incorporated into a single per-guest fee.
Special rates apply for Wine Club Members of more then one year.
- Bordeaux or Rhône Tasting ~ $140 per guest **
- Reserve Selection Tasting ~ $ 160 per guest **
Add a "Lunch" option to receive double the food serving for each wine.
- Tastings "Lunch" Option ~ add $15 per guest
The "Stations" Dinner is perfect for a meet and greet group with three or four stations each serving a different dish paired with a wine encouraging guests to mingle and enjoy dinner and conversation at their own pace.
- Stations Dinner ~ $75-$150 per guest **
For the ultimate experience join Dawn & Bill Williamson for an Epicurean Dinner. Take several luxurious hours to enjoy a multi-course dinner prepared by their own winery chef with each exquisite course paired with their award winning wines.
- Epicurean Dinner ~ $210 - $300 per guest **
**All-inclusive pricing including: site fee, wine, food, staff, beverages and gratuity
*Prices may vary during Peak Season*