A successful business is an average business with laser focus.
Williamson Partners is a business consultancy focused on developing and improving direct-to-consumer sales and marketing performance of wineries producing up to 25,000 cases per year.
Our professional team knows your business because they are focused on it every day.
We understand that it's your business. Our objective is to uncover your business goals and ensure you have the tools to manage your business in the best possible way. We act as a facilitator to simply help you focus on the way forward and support your efforts.
- Assessment - Jointly understand the current status of your business.
- Goal Setting – Business goals for the next one to three years.
- Plan – The methodology and tools needed to achieve the goals.
- Best Practice - Implementing correct procedures to achieve the goals.
- Services - Balancing staff and outsource services required to achieve the goals.
- Review - Quarterly performance reviews against goals.
Principal - Bill Williamson
- Grew a 16 acre vineyard into managing 200+ acres of 40 vineyard blocks at 10 locations in Napa and Sonoma Counties . . .
- Built a successful 15,000 case DtC winery solely via tasting rooms and wine clubs . . .
- Board president of a logistics company shipping over 2 million cases of wine annually . . .
- A published author . . .
- Founded and grew three successful software startup companies . . .
Technology Partner - Paul Williamson
- Developed sales and marketing systems for 20 years on three continents . . .
- Expert in SEO, Customer Service, DtC Business Process Flow and Internet Marketing . . .
- Architect / developer of GrapeGears winery sales and marketing system for 8 years . . .
Business Partner - Kyle Schwab
- Eight years as Tasting Room Manager and four years as Winery Operations Manager . . .
- Four years as Sales and Support Manager for GrapeGears winery software . . .
- Sonoma State University, BS Business Administration, Wine Business. Deans List, Van Ornum Award Winner . . .
Financial Partner - Karen Lonsway
- Technically skilled business professional/financial controller with a versatile administrative skill set developed through experience in finance, accounting, operations and office management
- Professional dynamic leader and manager who builds high performance teams and systems to drive business revenue and customer growth
- Expert in assessing business needs and establishing state of the art practices to improve financial management and company operations
- Oregon State University, B.S. Business Administration/Accounting
Training and Outsourcing Services
Each Training Module is delivered one-on-one with our training staff either in person or via Go-to-Meeting.
- Tasting Room Management: Business Flow, Shift Management, POS, Wine Club Sales
- Tasting Room Associate Training: Customer Management, POS, Sales Scenarios
- Wine Club Management I: Club Setup, Processing Clubs, Allocations
- Wine Club Management II: Auxiliary Clubs, Statistics, Sign-ups, Exceptions, Skips, Activity
- Financial I: Accounts Receivable, Credit Card Management, Financial System Integration, Credits
- Financial II: Shipping Methods, Sales Fulfillment, Tax Reporting, Tips/Gratuities, Shifts, Staff Sales
- Financial III: Products, Categories, Brand Categories, Inventory, Stock Transfers
- Financial IV: Employee Pages, Business Guidelines, Policies & Procedures Manual
- Marketing I: CRM, Social Media, Emails, Newsletters, Media Library
- Marketing II: Contact Sources, Data Exports, Membership Distribution
- Marketing III: Events, Calendar, Venues, Sales Channels, Product Favorites
- Marketing IV: Web Site Configuration, Pages, Content, Blog, Event Calendar, Shop, Customer Accounts, Web Activity, Search Engine Optimization and Meta Keywords
Each module takes approximately three hours and is delivered at a fixed fee of $225.00 per module.
Outsourced Support Services
Some wineries don’t need a full-time wine club manager. Some have difficulty finding a true professional to manage their important club revenue. Our Outsourced Wine Club Management will set up your club runs and execute them under your direction. You may do as little or as much as you want in preparation and follow-up.
Similarly, if you need help managing shipping and fulfillment or generating marketing campaigns or training new tasting room hospitality people, etc., our outsourcing services are available to manage these for you on a simple, straightforward hourly fee.
Contact Us for More Information . . .