Tasting with Social Distancing
Welcome Back! ~ Come taste luscious wines in a safe place where great times become wonderful memories.
California's Department of Public Health Variance to Stage 2 confirms that Sonoma County has met the criteria to allow businesses to reopen under guidelines and accordingly our tasting rooms will provide these tasting/dining experiences, initially via outdoor patio service.
Healdsburg Wine Tasting Experiences
- Tastings are every 90 minutes from 11 am to 5 pm every day.
- Groups of two to four by appointment only 707-433-1500
- Walk-in appointments subject to available space.
Wine & Cheese
Enjoy a seated tasting at our original 134 Matheson Street tasting room and at Bill’s Cellar, our 18 Matheson Street facility. Our host will take you through a flight of four wines that pair perfectly with our cheese and food bites.
- $20 per person.
- $10 per person - Wine Club Members and partner.
- Fee redeemable per each bottle purchased.
Enjoy a delectable lunch wine and food pairing experience at Bill’s Cellar, our 18 Matheson Street facility. Explore a flight of four beautiful wines expertly paired with exclusive dishes from our Epicurean Kitchen prepared by our winery chefs. Lunch service commences promptly at 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm every day. Wine Club Member discounts apply.
- Icon Wines: $50 per person.
- Bordeaux Style Wines: $75 per person.
- Reserve Bordeaux Wines: $95 per person.
Dinner & Wine To Go
Every week our chefs prepare a special dish, paired with just the right wine at just the right bundled price of $69 so two of you can enjoy a bottle of wine along with a new dish every week. Order before 4:00 pm today for curbside pickup tomorrow from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We use a no-touch payment system for all tastings and offer curbside pick-up for all orders.
To reserve a wine & food tasting, order extra wine or Dinner-2-Go call us anytime from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm . . . 707-433-1500
Social Distancing Practices
We have taken measures to ensure everyone's physical safety while still preserving the core fun and discovery in our food and wine experiences. Proper sanitization and hygiene consistent with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance are enforced, for example:
- Seated guests will be six feet apart from guests at the next table.
- Initially tastings will be conducted outdoor on our terrace.
- Our glassware is washed in a commercial glass washer reaching 180°F temperature.
- Tables, chairs and all touchpoints are cleaned with sanitizer after every use.
- Our employees undergo daily symptom and temperature wellness screening.
- Employees use new non-latex gloves after changing tasks to prevent cross-contamination.
- We request guests wear face coverings while moving about until seated.
- Employees maintain a six-foot distance from other employees and customers.
- We use a no-touch payment system for all tastings and offer curbside pick-up for all orders.
Click on an image to enlarge . . .