Option - Private Tasting with the Winemaker
This is an exceptional, over-the-top experience designed for lovers and collectors of fine wine. This option provides a private, one-on-one tasting experience with the wine-maker accommodating up to 8 guests and lasting just over 2 hours. The tasting is fun and informative with award-winning wines and palate pleasing food and wine pairings created by our winery chef.
Have the Winemaker join you for a private, seated tasting. He will answer all your questions on wine, the philosophy of terroir, winemaking, aging wine and pairing wines with foods. No one knows wines like their creator and he will make this a fun and educational experience.
This option can be added to the following tastings:
Have the Winemaker attend your Tasting
- Option fee: $20 per guest.
- Existing Wine Club Members receive their club discount on tasting fees.
- Winemaker option may also be added to Lunch Tasting Option
- Tastings are available every day at 12 noon, 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm by appointment.
- Winemaker attendance is subject to his availability.
- Reservations are required - call: 707-433-1500
- To reserve a tasting via email Email us . . .
- To visit us in a group of more than eight please contact our concierge
- Location: 18 Matheson Street, Healdsburg CA 95448 directions . . .
- All tastings are seated and include wine and food service
- Be sure to advise us of any allergies or food preferences
- Allow about 2 hours for your tasting
- We request that cell phones be disabled during this tasting, except for photos
- Reservations are automatically cancelled for guests over 30 minutes late
- Guests who show signs of intoxication will be served coffee and water
- Please do not bring any outside food or drink
- Tasting fees are non-refundable