ACCESS RESTRICTED TO AUTHORIZED EMPLOYEES ONLY
BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU ARE A CURRENT EMPLOYEE OF THE COMPANY. ACCESS BY ANY OTHER PERSON IS EXPRESSLY DENIED AND IS UNLAWFUL TRESPASS AGAINST THE COMPANY AND WILL BE PURSUED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.
YOUR BROWSER, IP ADDRESS AND SERVER CONNECTIONS ARE CURRENTLY BEING TRACED AND RECORDED
BY ACCESSING THIS PAGE YOU HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED A TRACKING AND DEFENSIVE COOKIE TO YOUR BROWSER.
WHILE YOU MAY NOT BE BLOCKED FROM ACCESSING THIS SECURE SITE, WE WILL BE ALERTED OF YOUR VISIT AND YOUR ADDRESS INFORMATION HAS BEEN REPORTED.
FAQ – GrapeGears Policy
- The customer retains all ownership and intellectual property rights in and to their data.
- GrapeGears retain all ownership and intellectual property rights to the services and GrapeGears programs.
- GrapeGears retains all ownership and intellectual property rights to anything developed and delivered under the agreement.
- At the end of the services term all rights to access or use the services, terminates.
- At customer request GrapeGears may permit access solely to the extent necessary for the customer to retrieve a file of their data using Standard GrapeGears Data Exports. This is conditional upon:
- Request must be within a period of up to 60 days after the termination
- Customer will be billed contiguously at maximum, whole monthly rates from termination date to the end of the month of data export completion. These fees are not prorated but are whole monthly, maximum billable rates.
- This service is only available for the first 60 days after termination after which time access to the data may not be possible.
- GrapeGears does not support or perform data exports for exiting customers even if they offer to pay for the service.
- All credit card data is encrypted as it is entered and passed in encrypted format to the PCI compliant credit card processing company chosen by the customer.
- A process referred to as "Tokenization" is applied to provide data security, substituting the sensitive credit card data element with a non-sensitive equivalent, referred to as a token, that has no exploitable meaning or value.
- Tokenization is logically isolated and segmented from all GrapeGears applications so credit card data has never been stored within GrapeGears and so is not available from GrapeGears.