you are the only person on earth who can use your ability . . .
Reporting directly to our Chief Operating Officer, the Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the COO and CEO while serving as a liaison to other management, customers and vendors and overseeing special projects.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations.
The Executive Assistant will possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and able to operate with a high level of professionalism in a manner that reflects positively on our organization.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events resolving any scheduling issues and manage the executive’s contacts.
- Conserve the Executive's time by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
- Draft and prepare correspondence, reports and emails in using Word, Excel and Google tools.
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with some contact outside normal business hours
- Welcome the Executive’s guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment demonstrating excellent communication and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Complete adhoc projects as assigned, such as personal events or family needs.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Several years experience working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
- Business sense - has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Team player - have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations of the CEO and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.