. . . lovers of good food and wine . . . tend to be happy . . .
Williamson Wines is one of Northern California's premier wineries. We have some of the finest wine education staff in the industry who pair almost fifty ultra-premium wines with recipes and dishes created by our six-chef culinary team.
Our Epicurean Kitchen has produced over five hundred recipes, all paired with our wines and presented on our YouTube channel by our in-house media team.
Our current executive chef and his wife are soon returning to the east coast to grow their young family with the support of their relatives and we wish them all the best.
We're now seeking to hire an Executive Chef to lead our culinary team. This is a demanding role but if you're excited to be part of a dynamic team and be well rewarded, Williamson is the perfect place and you'll be glad you joined us.
Responsibilities for Executive Chef
- Create new entrees for the menu
- Ensure all food safety regulations are followed
- Inspect the quality of the food
- Be aware of new culinary trends and recipes
- Coordinate all of the kitchen staff
- Hire and train new kitchen staff
- Manage special dietary needs
- Oversee purchasing to stay within certain budget
- Bachelor's degree in the culinary arts
- Ability to manage an entire kitchen
- Budgeting skills to control costs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Deep knowledge of the food industry and trends
- Responsible time management skills
- Ability to pass a background test
- Ability to create new menu items
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME