we're looking for someone who likes romantic walks through the hardware store . . .
Seeking a reliable person with handyman maintenance and landscaping experience to keep our buildings and gardens in peak condition.
The right person will be well-organized and detail-oriented, experienced in many areas of handyman repairs and landscape gardening.
- Years of experience doing repairs, remodeling or maintenance
- Own a basic set of tools for many job types.
- Is a team player who can work independently
- Able to pass a bonding check, a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must have a valid California Drivers License and a clean driving record.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and provide manual labor including but not limited to lifting, pushing, and pulling.
- Must know how to operate basic power tools.
- Ability to safely operate equipment such as mowers, trimmers, edgers, pruners, chainsaws, and blowers.
- Must be able to speak and write English.
- Maintain garden areas as needed by planting, trimming, mowing, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot pipes and/or potential irrigation leaks/problems.
- Keeping outdoor spaces, furniture, light fixtures, and equipment clean at all times.
- Power washing sidewalks, gutters, walls, patios, decks, and more.
- Assisting in inventory, organizing tool sheds and garages.
- Assisting Manager in supervising outside contractors and vendors.
- Perform minor fixes and maintenance with plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry, and painting
- Picking up supplies or materials from local hardware or landscaping stores.
- Picking up packages and package cartons - unfolding and collecting.
- Perform office trash removal, shredding, and bin cleaning.
- Proactively create lists for property care and improvement.
This could be wither a part-time or a full-time position as desired with an above-average pay plan. A generous benefits package including medical and 401(k) plans are included after normal qualifying period.